From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jetpack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jet pack (or jetpack) is a jet-powered or rocket-powered device, usually worn on the back, that allows a person to fly.
Jetpack or Jetpac may also refer to:
- Mozilla Jetpack, a library and API being developed for extensions to the Firefox web browser
- Jetpack (video game), an MS-DOS videogame released in 1993
- Jetpac, a ZX Spectrum videogame released in 1983 by Ultimate Play the Game
- Jetpack Joyride, a side-scrolling endless-running arcade video game published by Halfbrick Studios for iOS, Android and Windows Phone (on the bottom on an icon simply called Jetpack on iOS)
- Martin Jetpack, a personal ducted fan flying machine
- Jetpack (musician), a musician based in southern California
- Jetpack UK, now The Nobility, a pop rock band
- jetpack.exe, a command-line utility for MS-Windows used to compact a Microsoft JET Database
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.