Jetstar Pacific Airlines
|Founded||1991 (as Pacific Airlines)|
|Hubs||Tan Son Nhat International Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||Qantas Frequent Flyer|
|Airport lounge||Qantas Club|
|Company slogan||It's All About Choice|
|Parent company||Jetstar Pacific Airlines Joint Stock Aviation Company|
|Headquarters||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam|
|Key people||Duong Tri Thanh (Chairman)
Le Hong Ha (CEO)
Jetstar Pacific Airlines Joint Stock Aviation Company operating as Jetstar Pacific is a low-cost airline headquartered in the Tân Bình District of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. It operates domestic and international services, and charter flights. Its main base is Tan Son Nhat International Airport, the main airport in Ho Chi Minh City. Formerly known as Pacific Airlines, the airline was renamed Jetstar Pacific on 23 May 2008, becoming part of the Jetstar LCC network operated by its 18% shareholder Qantas. 
The airline was established in 1991, and started operations in April of the same year. It has undergone a number of corporate restructurings since then. As result of July 2007 ownership change, Jetstar Pacific Airlines Joint Stock Aviation Company (formerly Pacific Airlines Joint Stock Aviation Company) is owned by State Capital Investment Corporation (SCIC) of Vietnam, Saigontourist, Luong Hoai Nam (CEO) and Qantas of Australia. Qantas had a 27% share, which gradually increased to 30% in 2010. Qantas owns 100% of Jetstar Airways in Australia and 42.5% of Jetstar Asia Airways in Singapore.
On 13 February 2007, Pacific Airlines changed its business model, becoming the first Vietnamese low-cost carrier to operate domestic and regional flights.
On 23 May 2008, the airline was renamed Jetstar Pacific Airlines and had a plan to expand domestic and regional services. The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam (CAAV) forced Jetstar Pacific Airlines to change their orange star logo because of some confusion with other airlines. In February 2012, Vietnam Airlines bought a 70% stake in the company. As part of its current expansion plan, it is intended that Jetstar Pacific will have up to 15 Airbus A320 aircraft by the end of 2015.
- Former destinations
- Republic of China (Taiwan) – Kaohsiung, Taipei
- Hong Kong
- Vietnam – Can Tho, Hue
The fleet consists of the following aircraft :
|Airbus A320-200||5||10||180||Short haul|
See also 
- Air transport in Vietnam
- Jetstar Airways
- Jetstar Asia Airways
- Jetstar Hong Kong
- Jetstar Japan
- Vietnam Airlines
- Jetstar Pacific: Lỗ 5 năm, vẫn phải làm!
- "Corporate addresses." Jetstar Airways. Retrieved on 12 August 2009. "JETSTAR PACIFIC (VIETNAM) Address 112 Hong Ha Ward 12 Tan Binh Dist. Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam "
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p. 60.
- Qantas's Jetstar mulls over 'very large' Airbus A320 order
- Jetstar links with Vietnamese Pacific
- Viet Nam News[dead link]
- Jetstar flies into Vietnam venture | The Australian
- Jetstar - Gia re hang ngay. Moi nguoi cung bay[dead link]
- Vietnam Airlines, Qantas in deal to develop Jetstar Pacific", VietnamNet Bridge, Feb. 23, 2012
- "Jetstar adds new domestic destinations in Japan and Vietnam". Jetstar. 14 March 2013.
- CH-Aviation - Airline News, Fleet Lists & More