From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jettison in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jettison may refer to:
- A verb meaning to throw or eject from a ship, aircraft or vehicle; or discard or abandon; see marine debris
- Jettison (record label), a Chicago-based indie record label
- Jettison (band), a punk band from the 1980s
- Jettison (book), a book written by D.E. White
- Jettison (album), an album by Chicago punk rock band Naked Raygun, released in 1988
- Jettison (Steady Ground album), an album by Alternative Rock band Steady Ground, released in 2007
- Jettison (song), a song by the artist Neko Case
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.