From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jewels in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jewels is another name for gemstones.
Jewels may also refer to:
- Jewels (Waylon Jennings album), 1968
- Jewels (ballet), a 1967 American ballet by George Balanchine
- Jewels (Einstürzende Neubauten album), 2007
- Jewels (mixed martial arts), a Japanese mixed martial arts promotion focused on female fighters
- "Jewels" (song), a 2007 song by the Japanese rock band Alice Nine
- Jewels (novel), by Danielle Steel
- Jewels (video), compilation album of English rock-band Queen
- Jewel (disambiguation)
- Jewell (disambiguation)
- Jewells (disambiguation)
- The Jewels, a girl group from Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.