From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jewish Quarter may refer to:
- Jewish quarter (diaspora), areas of many cities and towns traditionally inhabited by Jews
- Jewish Quarter (Jerusalem), one of the four traditional quarters of the Old City of Jerusalem
- Ghettos in Nazi-occupied Europe, ghettos established by the Nazis to confine the Jewish populations of Eastern European countries
- Jewish ghettos in Europe, areas in which Jews were excluded from European society
- Jewish Quarterly, UK literary and cultural magazine
- Mellah, a walled Jewish quarter of a city in Morocco
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.