From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jewish Temple)
- Jewish temple or The Jewish Temple, may refer to the original two ancient Jewish Temples in Jerusalem.
- See Template:Tabernacle and Jerusalem Temples.
- Jewish temple has also been used to describe the temples located in Ancient Egypt.
- The term may also refer to places called "House of Yahweh (biblical term)".
- Jewish temple, or Jewish Temple, or simply Temple is a name frequently used by Reform Judaism to describe its synagogues. Reform Judaism does not necessarily believe in the Messianic era's rebuilding of the Jerusalem Temple, in contrast to Orthodox Judaism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jewish temple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.