Jezdovice (Czech pronunciation: [ˈjɛzdovɪtsɛ]) is a village in the Czech Republic's region Vysočina.
- First documented is from 1358
- By the year 1422 was mine silver near by Jezdovice
- In years 1490–1493 Václav Vencelík z Vrchovišť bought from Zdeněk Šternberk townlet Trest with village Jezdovice and Buková.
- Two calvaries
- Two stone bridges
- Three span bridge, 14 m long and 5 m wide, one of oldest bridges in Moravia
- Single span bridge is 8 m long and 4.5 m wide
- Chapel St. Martin from year 1870
External links