From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jhelum is a city in Pakistan on the banks of the Jhelum River.
Jhelum or Jehlum may also refer to:
- Jhelum District, an administrative division in Punjab, Pakistan surrounding the city of Jhelum
- Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus in northern Pakistan and Indian Kashmir
- Jhelum Tehsil, an administrative sub-division in Punjab, Pakistan surrounding the city of Jhelum
- Jhelum Valley, Pakistan, a valley in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan
- River Jhelum, another name for the Tan Shan River in Hong Kong (China)
- Jhelum, ship, an East Indiaman, which was abandoned by its crew in Stanley Harbour in 1871
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jhelum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.