From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ji, Ji, or JI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ji or ji may refer to:
- Chinese surnames:
- Ji (state), ancient Chinese state
- Jicheng (Beijing), the capital of Ji and its successor Yan in modern Beijing, China
- Ji province:
- Ji County:
- Jicheng (Beijing) (蓟城/薊城) or the City of Ji, an ancient city now part of Beijing.
- Jicheng (棘城), an ancient city now part of Yi County, Liaoning, which was the capital of the Former Yan Kingdom.
- Jicheng (冀城), ancient city in western China known for the Siege of Jicheng in the Romance of the Three Kingdoms
- -ji, a suffix denoting respect in the Indian subcontinent
- ji (字), a Japanese courtesy name
- ji (halberd) (戟), a kind of Chinese halberd
- ji (flute) (지, 篪), an ancient Korean bamboo flute
- Ji Koizumi, a character in the anime Guru Guru Pon-chan
- Ji (magazine), a Ukrainian cultural magazine
- Ji (film), a Tamil film starring Ajith and Trisha Krishnan
- Ji (album), an album by English singer Junior Giscombe
JI may refer to:
- Jemaah Islamiyah, the militant Islamic organization
- Midway Airlines (JI) IATA code
- Journal of Infection, an academic journal
- Joint Implementation, one of the flexible mechanisms of the Kyoto Protocol
- Journal Inquirer, a Connecticut newspaper
- Jakobshavn Isbræ, a glacial outlet in Greenland
- Jurong Institute, a now-defunct pre-university institution in Singapore
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.