From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jie might refer to:
- Jie of Xia, last ruler of the Xia Dynasty of China
- Jie (ethnic group), tribe in the Xiongnu Confederation in the 4th and 5th centuries
- Jie (Uganda), an ethnic group of Ugandan pastoralists.
- Jiedao, subdistrict, an administrative division in China
- Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics
- Yu Jie, Chinese author
- Journées Information Eaux, a French congress about water
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.