Jigsaw Jones Mysteries
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (December 2010)|
The Jigsaw Jones Mysteries is an American series of young children's detective fiction written by New York author James Preller. The series is published by Scholastic Corporation. The first book was published in 1998.
Books in this series
- #1 The Case of Hermie the Missing Hamster
- #2 The Case of the Christmas Snowman
- #3 The Case of the Secret Valentine
- #4 The Case of the Spooky Sleepover
- #5 The Case of the Stolen Baseball Cards
- #6 The Case of the Mummy Mystery
- #7 The Case of the Runaway Dog
- #8 The Case of the Great Sled Race
- #9 The Case of the Stinky Science Project
- #10 The Case of the Ghostwriter
- #11 The Case of the Marshmallow Monster
- #12 The Case of the Class Clown
- #13 The Case of the Detective in Disguise
- #14 The Case of the Bicycle Bandit
- #15 The Case of the Haunted Scarecrow
- #16 The Case of the Sneaker Sneak
- #17 The Case of the Disappearing Dinosaur
- #18 The Case of the Bear Scare
- #19 The Case of the Golden Key
- #20 The Case of the Race Against Time
- #21 The Case of the Rainy-Day Mystery
- #22 The Case of the Best Pet Ever
- #23 The Case of the Perfect Prank
- #24 The Case of the Glow-in-the-dark Ghost
- #25 The Case of the Vanishing Painting
- #26 The Case of the Double-Trouble Detective
- #27 The Case of the Frog-jumping Contest
- #28 The Case of the Food Fight
- #29 The Case of the Skateboarding Superstar
- #30 The Case of the Kidnapped Candy
- #31 The Case of the Spoiled Rotten Spy
- #32 The Case of the Groaning Ghost
Super Specials and Others
- Jigsaw Jones Super Special #1: The Case of the Buried Treasure
- Jigsaw Jones Super Special #2: The Case of the Million Dollar Mystery
- Jigsaw Jones Super Special #3: The Case of the Missing Falcon
- Jigsaw Jones Super Special #4: The Case of the Santa Claus Mystery
- Jigsaw Jones Super Special #5: The Case of the Four-Leaf Clover
- Jigsaw Jones Super Special #6: The Case of the Wild Turkey Chase
- Jigsaw Jones Detective Tips
- Jigsaw Jones (real name Theodore Jones) is the main character of the series. He once claimed that he himself was the first detective in the whole second grade.
- Mila Yeh is the partner of Jigsaw and his best friend. She also might be his love interest.
- Bigs Maloney is one of the class's nicest people and the toughest and the strongest in second grade.
- Miss Gleason, the class teacher
- Lucy Hiller, student in Jigsaw's class
- Bobby Solofsky, a enemy detective to Theodore.
- Jasper Noonan, his nickname is Stringbean because he is as thin as a stringbean.
- Timothy O'Brien, they called him Wingnut because his ears were three sizes too big.
- Ralphie Jordan, The Class's Clown and Pranker.
- Mila, Jigsaw's partner
Others in Jigsaw's school
- Mr. Rogers, the principal
- Mr. Copabianco, the janitor
- Jigsaw's dad, who was a detective when he was in Grade 2, and studied in the same room (Room 201) as Jigsaw.
- Mom, came from Hackensack, New Jersey, is very strict about the words "hate" and "dumb".
- Billy, Daniel and Nick, older brothers of Jigsaw
- Hillary, Jigsaw's older sister
- Rags, Jigsaw's dog
- Mike and Mary, owner of Our Daily Bread and brownies shop near the school, and family friends of the Jones.
- Marc (Red Cap), a teenager who lives near Our Bread and Pita, friend of Jigsaw, Mike and Mary.
- Reginard Armitage Pinkerton III, the richest kid of the town.
- Chase Jackson, the star of the TV show Spy guy and Jigsaw's friend. Chase appeared in the book #31 The Case of the Spoiled Rotten Spy"