|This article does not cite any references or sources. (January 2013)|
|Daily ridership||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 14,540
|Date opened||January 30, 2005|
|Platforms/tracks||2 / 4|
Jihaeng Station (Station 104) is a ground-level metro station on Line 1 of the Seoul Subway in Jihaeng-dong, Dongducheon, South Korea. It opened on January 30, 2005 to services on the Gyeongwon Line and services on the Seoul Metropolitan Subway began calling here on December 15, 2006. The station offers access to Dongducheon Foreign Language High School, Central Middle and High School, Jihaeng Elementary School, Science Tower and Songnae-dong Office, among other places.
- Platform 1: to Ganeung / Seoul Station / Incheon
- Platform 2: to Ganeung / Seoul Station / Incheon
- Platform 3: to Soyosan / Dongducheon
- Platform 4: to Soyosan / Dongducheon
- Exit 1: Idan Elementary School, Dongducheon Office of Education, Dongducheon Fire Station
- Exit 2: Jihaeng Post Office, Saengyeon Middle School
- Exit 3: Dongducheon Registry Office, Dongducheon Foreign Language High School
- Exit 4: Jihaeng Elementary School, Korea Electric Power Corporation, Dongduchon Jungang High School, Jungang Middle School
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|