Jill Blakeway M.Sc. L. Ac.
|Residence||New York, NY|
|Other names||Jillian Blakeway|
|Known for||Treating Fertility with Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine|
|Spouse(s)||Noah Rubinstein, Acupuncturist|
Jill Blakeway M.Sc. L. Ac., is a licensed and board certified Acupuncturist and clinical herbalist. She is the founder of the YinOva Center in New York City. Jill is the author of the book Sex Again: Recharging your libido, and the co-author of the book, Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility and of The Fertility Plan (UK) with reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Sami David. Jill teaches Gynecology and Obstetrics in the Doctoral Program at Pacific College of Oriental medicine in San Diego. She appears regularly on TV and radio to talk about women’s health and natural beauty.is the founder and Clinic Director of the YinOva Center, one of the largest acupuncture clinics in the United States. Jill is the author of the book Sex Again, and co-author of the book, Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility and of The Fertility Plan (UK) with reproductive endocrinologist Dr. Sami David.
Before focusing on her private practice in Manhattan, Jill worked in several hospitals including San Diego Hospice, Sound Shore Medical Center in New Rochelle, NY and Lutheran Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY. Jill was also an Associate Professor of Asian Medicine at Mercy College.
In 2005 the New York Times named Jill as one of the top acupuncturists of the year, referring to her as a “fertility goddess.”
Jill is interviewed on CBS’ Early Show “Eating for Two”
July 27, 2009 Health News Digest
July 25, 2009 Sky News Online
July 26, 2009 The Sunday Times UK (TimesOnline.com)
April 21, 2009 FoxNews.com Acupuncture & Allergies
February 24, 2009 UrbanBaby New York
February 9, 2009 Acupuncture: Going Under the Needle FoxNews.com
An Interview with Jill January 25, 2009
January 7, 2009 Daily Candy New York
Winter 2008 Conceive Magazine What Fertility Type Are You?
July/August 2008 Natural Health Magazine
ABC News 7 On Call with Dr. Jay Adlersber Relieving Pregnancy Back Pain
March 2008 Jill is included in an article on infertility in this issue of W Magazine
February 29, 2008 Online with Woman’s Day “Under The Needle”
March 28, 2008 Natural Health Magazine Jill is interviewed on natural ways to enhance fertility
February, 2008 Natural Solutions Magazine Jill is interviewed for an article on the “fertility diet”
October 30, 2007 Jill speaks to the Wall Street Journal about Chinese herbs and menstrual cramps. ACHES & CLAIMS: Can Herbs Root Out Menstrual Cramps?
Fall 2007 Jill wrote an article about “the stress effect on fertility and conception.”
March 29, 2007 Jill is referenced in “Say Ah, to Acupuncture” on CNN.com
January 18, 2007 NBC New York Acupuncture During Labor Segment on alternative pain relief treatments from a study that Jill founded at Lutheran Medical:
October 16, 2005 Jill is included in New York Times’ T Living Section piece on experts for all of your beauty emergencies:
- "HealthNewsDigest.com". HealthNewsDigest.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Not Found". Indepth.news.sky.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- [dead link]
- Blakeway, Jill (2009-04-21). "FOXNews.com - Acupuncture & Allergies". Fncimag.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "UrbanBaby New York - Get Unstuck". Blogs.urbanbaby.com. 2009-02-24. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Acupuncture: Going Under the Needle - Health". FOXNews.com. 2009-02-09. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "The "Fertility Goddess": An Interview With Jill Blakeway — LevitatingMonkey/blog". Levitatingmonkey.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- The YinOva Center (2009-01-07). "Jill Blakeway Acupuncture at The YinOva Center | New York". DailyCandy. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- Bible, Adam (2008). "How do I treat varicose veins? Three experts prescribe support hose, acupuncture, and healing herbs - Natural Health Articles | Find Articles at CBS MoneyWatch.com". Findarticles.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- Johannes, Laura (2007-10-30). "Can Herbs Root Out Menstrual Cramps? - WSJ.com". Online.wsj.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- Catherine Price Health.com (2007-03-29). "Say 'ah' to acupuncture". CNN.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- "Health News, Staying Healthy, Promoting Wellness". NBC New York. Retrieved 2010-07-26.