December 30, 1979 |
Peace River, Alberta, Canada
Jillian Harris (born December 30, 1979) is a Canadian television personality and interior decorator. She appears on the series Love It or List It Vancouver, which airs on W Network in Canada and HGTV in the United States under the title Love It or List It Too, where she works to redesign a family's existing home in hopes that they will stay in the home. Before this, Harris briefly lent her services to Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
Harris was previously a contestant on The Bachelor, where she finished in third place, and was later chosen to be the fifth Bachelorette. She chose Ed Swiderski and they became engaged, but broke up in 2010. She is originally from Peace River, Alberta, Canada. but has been a long time resident of Vancouver.
Interior decor career
In 2011, she headlined the Calgary Home + Design Show, as part of the HGTV stand.
She runs her own brand of interior decor goods.
On 8 July 2013, she launched her e-vintage webstore, Charlie Ford Vintage.
- TV, eh? "Jillian Harris to host Canada’s Handyman Challenge", Diane Wild, 15 July 2011
- Vancouver Sun, "Q&A: Former Bachelorette Jillian Harris on the risky business of success", Jenny Lee, 9 July 2013
- Calgary Herald, "The personal touch of Jillian Harris", Claire Young, 2011
- VanCityBuzz, "Jillian Harris Launches Charlie Ford Vintage", Tamar Peters, 2013
- Style At Home, "Jillian Harris' design inspiration", Natalie Bahadur
- IMDb, "Jillian Harris to host 'Canada's Handyman Challenge'", Lara Martin, 18 July 2011
- Toronto Life, "Talking To: Jillian Harris", Murtz Jaffer, 10 January 2012
- Huffington Post, "Jillian Harris And Mike Holmes On 'Canada's Handyman Challenge'", Bryan Cairns, 17 January 2012
- Love It or List It Vancouver at the Internet Movie Database
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|