From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
December 30, 1979 |
Peace River, Alberta, Canada
Interior decor career
In 2011, she headlined the Calgary Home + Design Show, as part of the HGTV stand.
She runs her own brand of interior decor goods.
On 8 July 2013, she launched her e-vintage webstore, Charlie Ford Vintage.
- TV, eh? "Jillian Harris to host Canada’s Handyman Challenge", Diane Wild, 15 July 2011
- Vancouver Sun, "Q&A: Former Bachelorette Jillian Harris on the risky business of success", Jenny Lee, 9 July 2013
- Calgary Herald, "The personal touch of Jillian Harris", Claire Young, 2011
- VanCityBuzz, "Jillian Harris Launches Charlie Ford Vintage", Tamar Peters, 2013
- Style At Home, "Jillian Harris' design inspiration", Natalie Bahadur
- IMDb, "Jillian Harris to host 'Canada's Handyman Challenge'", Lara Martin, 18 July 2011
- Toronto Life, "Talking To: Jillian Harris", Murtz Jaffer, 10 January 2012
- Huffington Post, "Jillian Harris And Mike Holmes On 'Canada's Handyman Challenge'", Bryan Cairns, 17 January 2012
- Love It or List It Vancouver at the Internet Movie Database
|This Canadian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|