Jim Crow (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jim Crow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jim Crow laws were U.S. laws mandating racial segregation.
Jim Crow may also refer to:
- Jim Crow (typeface)
- Jim Crow (group), an American rap group
- Jim crow (tool), a tool for bending rails
- Jim Crow, a character in the Disney film Dumbo
- Jim Crow, a painted rock in Hunters Quay, Scotland
- Jim Crow goldfield, a mining and agricultural district in central Victoria, Australia
- Jim Crow Creek (California)
- Mount Jim Crow, in Queensland, Australia, near Rockhampton
- James "Jim Crow" Chiles (1833–1873), American Confederate outlaw
- Jim Crowe (footballer) (born 1909), Australian rules footballer
- Jim Robinson (trombonist) (1890-1976), nicknamed Jim Crow
- James Crow (disambiguation)
- "Jump Jim Crow", the song for which Jim Crow laws were named
- The New Jim Crow, a 2010 category of race-related social and political phenomena in the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jim Crow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.