Jim Henson Television
Jim Henson Television is the television production arm of The Jim Henson Company. It was originally founded as Henson Associates, then renamed to Jim Henson Productions in 1989, and later as its present name in 1997.
Some of the more notable television programs produced by the Henson organization include:
- The Muppet Show1 1976—1981 - syndicated variety show.
- Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas 1977 - Christmas special produced for HBO
- Fraggle Rock 1983—1987 - Children's musical television series produced for HBO
- Jim Henson's Muppet Babies11984—1991 - Animated children's television series
- Jim Henson's Little Muppet Monsters11985 - Animated/Live Action children's television series
- The Tale of the Bunny Picnic 1986 - Television special
- Jim Henson's The Storyteller 1987—1989 - Anthology series produced for ITV and NBC.
- The Jim Henson Hour 1989 - Variety show produced for NBC.
- Jim Henson's The Storyteller: Greek Myths 1990 - Anthology series.
- Dinosaurs 1991-1994 - Sitcom produced for ABC.
- Jim Henson's Secret Life of Toys 1994 - Limited-run series produced for the Disney Channel.
- The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss 1996—1997 - Live-action/puppet series produced for Nickelodeon
- Bear in the Big Blue House11997—2003 - Mixed live-action and animated series produced for the Disney Channel.
- Brats of the Lost Nebula (1998) - Computer Animated Series produced for Kids' WB!.
- It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie 2002 - Christmas movie featuring the Muppets
- Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story - Mini-series
- Animal Jam - 2003-present - live-action puppet dance party, airs on TLC and Discovery Kids.
|This article about a media company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|