James John "Jim" Klobuchar is a Minnesota journalist, author, and travel guide. He wrote for the Star Tribune in Minneapolis for three decades, and now writes an occasional column for the Christian Science Monitor. He is the father of Senator Amy Klobuchar.
- Tarkenton, New York: Harper & Row, 1976. Co-author, Fran Tarkenton.
- Will the Vikings Ever Win the Super Bowl? An Inside Look at the Minnesota Vikings of 1976, with Jeff Siemon's journal, New York: Harper & Row, 1977.
- Will America Accept Love at Halftime?, Ross & Haines, 1992
- Pursued by Grace: A Newspaperman's Own Story of Spiritual Recovery, Minneapolis: Augsburg Fortress Publishers, 1998.
- Minstrel: My Adventure in Newspapering, Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 1997.
- The Cross Under the Acacia Tree: The Story of David and Eunice Simonson's Epic Mission in Africa, Minneapolis: Kirk House Publishers, 1999.
- Knights and Knaves of Autumn: 40 Years of Pro Football and the Minnesota Vikings, Cambridge, Minnesota: Adventure Publications, 2000.
- Sixty Minutes with God, Kirk House, 2003. ISBN 1-886513-78-3
- Walking Briskly Toward the Sunset, Nodin Press, 2005.
- True Hearts and Purple Heads