From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Member of the Nebraska Senate
from the 19th district
January 9, 2013
|Preceded by||Mike Flood|
September 19, 1953 |
|Alma mater||University of Nebraska–Lincoln|
Jim Scheer (born September 19, 1953 in Norfolk, Nebraska) is an American politician and is a Nebraska state senator in the unicameral Nebraska Legislature representing District 19; the legislature itself is non-partisan.
- 2012 When Senator Mike Flood retired and left the District 19 seat open, Scheer placed first in the May 15, 2012 Primary election with 4,497 votes, and won the November 6, 2012 General election with 10,441 votes against William Goodpasture.
- "Sen. Jim Scheer". Lincoln, Nebraska: Nebraska Legislature. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- "Senator Jim Scheer's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- Gale, John A. "Primary Election May 15, 2012". Lincoln, Nebraska: Secretary of State of Nebraska. p. 34. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
- Gale, John A. "Official Results of Nebraska General Election November 6, 2012". Lincoln, Nebraska: Secretary of State of Nebraska. p. 14. Retrieved October 23, 2013.
|This article about a Nebraskan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|