War memorial hall
|LGA(s)||Western Downs Region|
Jimbour is a town in the northern Darling Downs region of Queensland, Australia. The town is located in the Western Downs Region local government area, 236 kilometres (147 mi) west of the state capital, Brisbane. At the 2006 census, Jimbour and the surrounding area had a population of 185.
The Jimbour Memorial Hall is the second such building on that site, the first having blown down in a severe storm in 1949. 
Facilities in the town include a primary school, a post office, butchery and a town hall.
Jimbour has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jimbour, Queensland.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (25 October 2007). "Jimbour East (Wambo Shire) (State Suburb)". 2006 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- "Jimbour". Place name details. The State of Queensland (Department of Natural Resources and Water). Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- "Jimbour War Memorial Hall". Monument Australia. Retrieved 3 April 2014.
- "Jimbour - historic pasture". Dalby Regional Council. Retrieved 2008-11-04.
- "Jimbour Dry Stone Wall (entry 19535)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
- "Jimbour House (entry 15716)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-16.
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|