From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Jimmy or jimmy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jimmy may refer to:
Film, stage, and television
- Jimmy (2008 film), a Hindi action movie
- Jimmy (2013 film), an American dramatic family film
- Jimmy (musical), a 1969 stage musical about New York City mayor Jimmy Walker
- Jimmy (TV channel)
- "The Jimmy", an episode of Seinfeld
- Jimmy (King Kong), a character in King Kong
- Jimmy, an Ed, Edd n Eddy character
- Jimmy Neutron, a character from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
- Jimmy Valmer, a character from South Park.
- Jimmy Two-Shoes, a character from Jimmy Two-Shoes.
- Jhimmy, a congolese musician of the 1950s
- "Jimmy" (song), a song by M.I.A.
- "jimmy", a song by Tool from Ænima
- "Jimmy", a song from the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie
- "Jimmy", a song by the 69 Eyes from Devils
- Jimmy De Martini, fiddler and vocalist in Zac Brown Band
- Jimmying a lock by force or by using tools to turn the cylinder
- Jimmy or jimmie, a slang term for a condom
- Jimmies, a decorative confection
- GMC Jimmy, a car
- Hagström Jimmy, a guitar
- Crowbar (tool) or jimmy, a metal bar with a curved end
- Jimmy, a groundhog of Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
- Jimmy, a nickname for the figure of Mercury on the insignia of some Signals Corps in the Commonwealth
People with the surname
- Joseph Obgeb Jimmy, Namibian diplomat
- James (name), a given name
- Johnny (disambiguation)
- James (disambiguation)
- Jim (disambiguation)
- Jimbo (disambiguation)
- Jimi (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.