|WesBank V8 Supercars|
|Years active||2007, 2010-2011|
|A1 Grand Prix
Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0
Formula 3000 Italy
South African V8 Championship
|2011||WesBank V8 Supercars|
Jimmy Auby (born 7 November 1986 in Johannesburg, South Africa) is a South African racing driver. He raced in the South African V8 Championship after progressing from karting. He moved into European competition and featured in the 2007 Euroseries 3000 season and 2008 Spanish Formula Three season.
He gained test driver experience during the 2008 Superleague Formula season. He has also competed in the Spanish Formula 3 and Formula Volkswagen South Africa series, and returned to the WesBank V8 Supercar series in 2010, becoming the series' final champion in 2011.
- "Jimmy Auby". South Africa V8 site. Retrieved 2009-07-11.
- "Jimmy Auby history". A1 Grand Prix. Retrieved 2009-07-11.
- "Race for Superleague Formula seats hots up at Donington". Superleague Formula. Retrieved 2009-07-11.
- "Jimmy Auby". Driver Database. Accessed 2012-12-05.
- http://www.iol.co.za/motoring/motorsport/final-showdown-at-zwartkop-nationals-1.1187445 "Final showdown at Zwartkop Nationals"]. Independent Online. Accessed 2012-12-05.
- Jimmy Auby at DriverDatabase
|WesBank V8 Supercar Champion