|This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in the Spanish Wikipedia. (August 2012)|
Jaume Marquet i Cot (Catalan pronunciation: [ˈʒawmə mərˈkɛt i kɔt]), more popularly known as Jimmy Jump, born in 14 March 1976, is a streaker from Sabadell, Spain, known for interfering in several major sporting events and in 2010, the Spanish performance in the Eurovision Song Contest in Oslo, Norway.
On 4 July 2004, during the UEFA Euro 2004 final between Greece and Portugal, he threw an FC Barcelona flag at the Portuguese captain – Luís Figo – who left that team to join their arch rivals, Real Madrid, in 2000. He also invaded the pitch during a La Liga match between Real Madrid and Barcelona on 19 November 2005 and the 2005 UEFA Champions League semifinal between Liverpool and Chelsea.
Two years later, during the 2006 UEFA Champions League semi final between Villarreal and Arsenal, he ran on to the pitch just before the second half began. When at the pitch, he tossed a Barcelona jersey at Arsenal striker Thierry Henry, with Henry's name and the number 14 printed on the back. (On 25 June 2007, Henry was transferred to Barcelona and was given his number 14.) Jimmy was apprehended and taken into custody by stadium security, and later fined by Spain's sporting anti-violence commission.
Another one of his 'raids' was at the end of the UEFA Euro 2008 semi-final match between Germany and Turkey in Basel, Switzerland; this time he had a Tibetan flag and wore a t-shirt with an inscription "Tibet is not China."
On July 11, 2010, moments before the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final between Spain and the Netherlands, Jimmy Jump rushed onto the field and attempted to place a Barretina on the World Cup trophy before being apprehended by several security guards. He was ordered to pay a R2000 (roughly $290) fine for the incident.
On September 11, 2010, Marquet ran onto the field before the second half of the Hungarian Derby between Újpest and Ferencváros. He held a Catalan flag, with the message "Kubala [a former Barcelona and Ferencváros player] forever". Before the security guards caught him, he kicked the ball into the Ferencváros goal. Security handed him over to the police and he was taken into custody for 4 hours, before being released and fined approximately €350.
On May 3, 2011, in the second leg of the Barcelona vs. Real Madrid in the UEFA champions league semi-finals he once more invaded the field, just before kick-off of the second half.
Formula One 
Jimmy ran through the starting grid during the parade lap of the 2004 Spanish Grand Prix.
Jimmy jumped to the CN Sant Andreu pool in the beginning of the third period of the final match of Copa del Rey between CN Sabadell and CN Barcelona.
During the 2009 Men's Singles Finals of the French Open, he accosted eventual winner Roger Federer, attempting to place a red barretina on his head. Jimmy was tackled by a security guard while stumbling after he jumped over the net. He faced up to 12 months in prison for the incident.
Eurovision Song Contest 
During the 2010 Eurovision Song Contest in Norway, Jimmy Jump invaded the stage during the Spanish performance of Daniel Diges and took part in the choreography. He was subsequently chased off the stage by security at the venue and immediately escorted away from the concert area and taken to Sandvika police station, where he was arrested and fined 15,000 Norwegian kroner or €2 000 . Due to the incident, Svante Stockselius, the executive supervisor of the Eurovision Song Contest (ESC) at that time, allowed Spain to perform for a second time after the last regular performance (by Denmark).
Goya Awards 
On February 13, 2011, during the 25th Goya Awards ceremony, Jimmy Jump invaded the stage just before the best actor award was handed over to Javier Bardem. Before being whisked away, Jimmy Jump could say only a few words on the microphone and cover the Best Actor Goya statuette with a barretina.
On September 14, 2010, after the Champions League match between Barcelona and Panathinaikos, Marquet appeared in a weather forecast on Hungarian channel TV2. He waved, shouting "Barcelona, Barcelona!"; put his cap on the forecaster, and chanted "Barça!" Marquet had a microphone attached to this T-shirt, because he was a guest in an earlier talk show.
See also 
- Pitch invader tried to put hat on World Cup trophy before final - Dirty Tackle - World Soccer Blog - Yahoo! On May 3rd, 2011, Jimmy invaded the pitch during the second leg of the Barcelona - Real Madrid match at the Nou Camp. After evading capture he threw his trademark red hat at Real Madrid player Cristiano Ronaldo before being apprehended by stewards. Sports 
- "Jimmy Jump akciójától a szurkolók balhéjáig - fotók" (in Hungarian). Nemzeti Sport Online. 2010-09-12. Archived from the original on 2010-09-12. Retrieved 2010-09-12.
- "French Open 2009: Intruder Jimmy Jump approaches Roger Federer during final". The Daily Telegraph. 2009-06-07. Archived from the original on 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- "Kjent stuntmann stormet scenen under MGP-finalen" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. 2010-05-29. Archived from the original on 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2010-05-29.
- "Spania får fremføre på nytt" (in Norwegian). NRK. 2010-05-29. Archived from the original on 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2010-05-29.
- Minell, Sven; Gustafsson, Martin; Axelsson, Malin (2010-05-29). "Hoppar upp på scen – mitt i sändning" (in Swedish). Aftonbladet. Archived from the original on 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- "Jimmy Jump salta al escenario durante la actuación de España en Eurovisión". La Voz de Galicia (in Spanish). 2010-05-28. Archived from the original on 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- Stage invasion during Spain's performance - Eurovision Song Contest Final 2010 - BBC One. YouTube. 2010-05-29. Event occurs at 1:06. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uWCTeIv-Tc. Retrieved 2010-05-10.
- "Spain invaded in Eurovision Song Contest as Germany's". The Daily Telegraph. Associated Press. 2010-05-30. Archived from the original on 2010-05-31. Retrieved 2010-05-31.
- Goya Awards 2011: Sinde Law Controversy, Jorge Drexler Sings, Jimmy Jump Crashes Party. Alt Film Guide. 2010-09-15. http://www.altfg.com/blog/movie/goya-awards-2011-sinde-law-controversy-jimmy-jump-jorge-drexler/. Retrieved 2011-0-14.
- Jimmy Jump in TV" weather forecast. indavideó. 2010-09-15. Event occurs at 0:23. http://www.indavideo.hu/video/Jimmy_Jump_2. Retrieved 2010-09-15.