From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||Look up jin, jīn, jǐn, or jìn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Jin may refer to:
||Look up 晋, 晉, or 金 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
||Look up 辰 or 震 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
- MC Jin (born 1982), Chinese-American entertainer
- Jin Akanishi (born 1984), Japanese musician
- Jin (ジン), a.k.a. Jinn (band)
- Jin Records, a Louisiana-based swamp pop record label
- Jin (manga) (仁), a 2000-2010 manga series by Motoka Murakami.
- Jin (TV series), the Tokyo Broadcasting System live-action Japanese drama adaptation released in 2009 and 2011 starring Takao Osawa
- Jin, the Wind Master (YuYu Hakusho episode)
- Jin Air, a low cost airline originating from South Korea
- Jin, a free chess software for Java virtual machine
- Jin, a deadwood bonsai technique
- JIN, Jinja Airport in Uganda.
- Jin, a leading character in Samurai Champloo media
- Jin or Red Flash, one of Flashmen in Choushinsei Flashman
- Jin, a character in O-Parts Hunter series
- Jin, a demon with mastery over the wind in YuYu Hakusho
- Jin Kariya, a bount character in the anime Bleach anime
- Jin Kazama, a character in Tekken video games
- Jin Saotome, a character in Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
- Jin Masato, a character in Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters
- Jin Uzuki, a character in Xenosaga
- Jin-Soo Kwon, a character in Lost
- Jin Kuga, a character in Kamichama Karin
- Jin Kisaragi, a character in BlazBlue video games
- Dr. Jin Minakata, the title character in Jin, a Japanese seinen manga, and has been adapted to a 2009 Japanese drama series, played by Takao Osawa