From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jing can refer to:
|Look up jing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Jing (software), formerly Jing Project
- Beijing, capital of China (name derives from Chinese jīng (京), "capital", part of Beijing (北京))
- Jinghe County, also known as Jinghev, in Xinjiang, China
- Jing County, Anhui, in China
- Jing County, Hebei, in China
- Jīng (經; classic/warp) (as in weaving)
- Jing (Chinese medicine), a principle in Traditional Chinese medicine and Chinese martial arts, sometimes confused with jìn (勁; power),
- King of Bandit Jing, also known as Jing: King of Bandits, a seven volume manga series by Yuichi Kumakura, and the related anime.
- Jing King, a character in the Sly Cooper video game series.
- Jing (surname), a Chinese surname
- Jing River, in China
- Jing (instrument), a large gong used in Korean traditional music
- Gin people, an indigenous Vietnamese-speaking ethnic minority of China (also Kinh).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.