From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jinghu may refer to:
- Jinghu (instrument), Chinese bowed string instrument in the huqin family
- Jinghu District, district of Wuhu, Anhui, China
- Jinghu Expressway, road linking Beijing to Shanghai in China
- Jinghu railway, train line running between Beijing and Shanghai in China
- Beijing–Shanghai High-Speed Railway, high speed railway between Beijing and Shanghai in China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jinghu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.