From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jinji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jinji may refer to:
- Jinji of Silla, 25th monarch of the ancient Korean kingdom of Silla
- Gingee, town in Tamil Nadu, India
- Gingee Fort, fort in Gingee
- Jinji Expressway (津蓟高速公路), an expressway running entirely within Tianjin
- Jinji, Tianchang (金集镇), Anhui
- Jinji, Zhong County (金鸡镇), in Zhong County, Chongqing
- Jinji, Qingshui County (金集镇), in Qingshui County, Gansu
- Jinji, Kaiping (金鸡镇), Guangdong
- Jinji, Luoding (金鸡镇), Guangdong
- Jinji, Teng County (金鸡镇), Guangxi
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.