|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||61 km2 (24 sq mi)|
|• Density||11,318/km2 (29,310/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
|Chengdu district map|
Jinjiang District (simplified Chinese: 锦江区; traditional Chinese: 錦江區; pinyin: Jǐnjiāng qū) is one of nine districts of Chengdu, the capital of Sichuan province, China. The Jin River flows through it. It is bordered by Longquanyi District to the east, Shuangliu County to the south, Wuhou District to the west, Qingyang District to the northwest, and Chenghua District to the north.
As of 2013, Chengdu’s Jinjiang district "is where the young and hip hang out — often in pairs". The area has many "department stores and several other retailers, including the Gap, Zara, Uniqlo, and local brands like Li Ning".
It is a laid back area where the locals enjoy traditional Chinese pastimes such as tea and mahjong. Langqiao bridge is located in the district. On the bridge there is a well-known restaurant[by whom?] where many famous local and national Chinese gather to enjoy the traditional food which is very spicy and numbing.
The head office of the fast food chain Dicos is on the 10th Floor, Building A of the Baichuan Building (simplified Chinese: 百川大厦; traditional Chinese: 百川大廈; pinyin: Bǎichuān Dàshà) in Jinjiang District.
China Resources Beverage, the distributor of C'estbon water, has its southwest regional office on the 7th floor of the A section of the MCC Building (中国五冶大厦; 中國五冶大廈; Zhōngguó Wǔyě Dàshà) in the district.
- Google (2014-07-02). "Jinjiang". Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- 我市2010年第六次全国人口普查数据公报 (in Chinese). Government of Chengdu. 2011-05-13. Retrieved 2011-08-04.
- "They Are Wearing: Summer Shopping in Western China". WWD. 31 July 2013. Retrieved 8 August 2013.
- "关于我们" (Archive) Dicos. Retrieved on March 15, 2014. - Click: "联系我们" - "公司地址：成都市红照壁街27号百川大厦A座10楼"
- "Contact 联系我们." China Resources Beverage. Retrieved on April 10, 2014. "西南分公司 地址： 四川省成都市锦江区三色路199号中国五冶大厦A座7楼"
- "ANA City offices Asia." All Nippon Airways. Retrieved on 13 August 2011. "Chengdu Office [From June 7th, 2011] Room.02-03A, 26th floor Tower 2, Plaza Central, 8 Shun Cheng Dajie, Jinjiang District, Chengdu, 610016"
|This Sichuan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|