From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jitterbug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jitterbug is a swing dancer, any of various types of swing dances, or the act of dancing to swing music.
Jitterbug may also refer to:
- "The Jitterbug", a song cut from the Wizard of Oz soundtrack
- Jitterbugs, a film
- Jitterbug Perfume, a novel by Tom Robbins
- Jitterbug Wireless, a mobile phone company
- Diddley bow, a musical instrument
- "Jitterbug", a song by Ellegarden
- "Jitterbuggin'", a song by Heatwave on the album Candles
- "JitterBug", a free software web based (software) bug tracking system 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jitterbug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.