Jiz Lee on the red carpet of the 2013 CineKink Awards
|Born||October 30, 1980|
|No. of adult films||50 (as of December 2013)|
Jiz Lee is the stage name of an American pornographic actor, whom Steve Javors of AVN Magazine has called “one of the major stars of the ‘queer porn’ set”. Female-assigned-at-birth, Lee prefers to be referred to using gender-neutral pronouns.
Adult film career
Lee's first pornographic film was The Crash Pad for Pink and White Productions in 2005. Lee initially only did scenes with lovers in their films, and self-describes as a “self-agent”; only working with directors met beforehand first.
Lee identifies as genderqueer, and prefers to be referred to as they or their. Lee was previously in a relationship with fellow pornographic performers Syd Blakovich and Dallas. With Blakovich Lee created the four-year performance art collaboration Twincest in 2004.
Awards and nominations
|2010||AVN||Best New Web Starlet||N/A||Nominated|
|FPA||The Boundary Breaker||N/A||Won|
|2012||AVN||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene||Taxi 2 (shared with Madison Young and Nic Switch)||Nominated|
|Best Girl/Girl Sex Scene||Cherry 2 (shared with Andy San Dimas)||Nominated|
|2014||XBIZ||Best Scene - Non-Feature Release||Girl/Boy (shared with Manuel Ferrara)||Pending|
- "jiz lee - porn star - biography filmography - iafd.com - internet adult film database". Internet Adult Film Database. Retrieved December 20, 2011.
- AVN – April 2011 : Girl Powered. Retrieved December 22, 2011.
- Morgan Watt. "An Interview with Jiz Lee". richardsonmag.com. Retrieved 12 April 2012. "[...] I'd call it straight not because of my female presentation and my co-star's male presentation [...] (emphasis added)"
- Jiz Lee » Bio. Retrieved December 22, 2011.
- Peep Show – Interview with Jiz Lee, Part One. Retrieved December 22, 2011.
- Peep Show – Interview with Jiz Lee, Part Two. Retrieved December 22, 2011.
- Remembrance (sic): The works of twincest « Execute:. Retrieved December 22, 2011.
- "AVN - 2012 AVN Awards Show - Past Nominees". AVN. Archived from the original on March 4, 2010. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- "FPA 2010 - Good For Her - Sex Workshops". Good for Her. Retrieved December 20, 2011.
- "Nominations for the 2012 AVN Awards". AVN. Archived from the original on January 31, 2012. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
- "XBIZ Awards - Nominees". XBIZ. Retrieved December 1, 2013.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jiz Lee.|