From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with J0 (disambiguation) (J followed by zero).
|Look up jo, Jo, or JO in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jo, jo, JO, or J.O. may refer to:
- Jordan (ISO country code: JO)
- .jo, the internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for the country of Jordan
- JALways (IATA code: JO), airline subsidiary of Japan Airlines
- Journal Officiel de la République Française, the official gazette of the Government of France
- jō, a roughly 4-foot-long wooden staff used in some Japanese martial arts
- jō, a Japanese unit of area corresponding to the area of a standard-sized tatami mat
- Jo (film), a 1971 French comedy
- Jo (TV series), a French TV series
- The U.S. Navy rating abbreviation for "journalist"
- Les Jeux Olympiques, French for Olympic Games
- Jo or Cho (Korean name), two romanizations of a common Korean surname
- Jō (surname), a Japanese surname
- Jo (given name)
- Jô (born 1987), Brazilian footballer
- Jo (comics), a Marvel Comics character in The Uncanny X-Men
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.