Joël Robuchon (Las Vegas restaurant)
Main Dining Room; Joël Robuchon
|Current owner(s)||Joël Robuchon|
|Head chef||Joël Robuchon|
|Food type||Gourmet French|
|Dress code||Jacket Requested|
|Rating||Michelin Guide 2008, 2009|
Joël Robuchon is the signature, flagship French gourmet restaurant of French chef and restaurateur Joël Robuchon. The restaurant, located at the MGM Grand Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada, has been rated 3 stars by the Michelin Guide, 5-stars by Forbes Travel Guide, and has been ranked by Wine Spectator and Travel and Leisure to be among the finest restaurants in the world. It was ranked as one of the Top 5 best restaurants in the United States by Gourmet magazine.
Awards and accolades
- 5 Stars, 2006-2013 Forbes Travel Guide
- 5 Diamonds, 2006-2013 AAA Restaurant Ratings
- 3 Stars, 2008 and 2009 Michelin Guide
- 2006, Top 5 Best Restaurants in the United States, Gourmet magazine
- 2007, Travel and Leisure "Best New Restaurant in the World"
- 2007, French Restaurant, Best Chef in Las Vegas, Life Epicurean Awards
- 2009, Wine Spectator "Grand Award"
- 2009, The Laurent Perrier 2009 Lifetime Achievement Award at The S.Pellegrino World's 50 Best Restaurants
- Forbes Travel Guide
- Weston, Nicole. "Gourmet's Top 50 Restaurants 2006". SlashFood. AOL Inc. Retrieved 15 September 2011.
- "Mobil Travel Guide: 2007 Five-Star Hotel and Restaurant Award Winners". Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- Robinson, Jennifer; Heidi Knapp Rinella (2007-11-10). "A LITTLE MORE SHINE: LV scores nine winners of AAA's Five Diamond Awards". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Retrieved 2007-11-12.
- "Joël Robuchon Restaurant at MGM Grand Receives 2009 Michelin Three-Star Award". VegasNews.com. Retrieved 24 June 2011.