From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Joan Dunayer is a writer, editor, and animal rights advocate. She is the author of two books, Animal Equality (2001) and Speciesism (2004).
- Speciesism. Ryce Publishing, 2004.
- Animal Equality: Language and Liberation. Ryce Publishing, 2001.
- Advancing Animal Rights Journal of Animal Law (Volume III, 2007)
- Serving Abuse: Promoting Animal-Derived Food Satya Magazine (October 2006)
- Reply to a Self-Proclaimed Speciesist Vegan Voice (September/November 2005)
- From Speciesism to Equality The Vegan (Summer 2005)
- Animal Rights "Welfarists": An Oxymoron Satya Magazine (March 2005)
- English and Speciesism English Today (Vol. 19, No. 1, 2003)
- Animal Equality Speech at Animal Rights Vienna conference in Austria (September 2002)
- "Joan Dunayer", Lantern Books, accessed 4 June 2012.
- Interview of Joan Dunayer Vegan Festivals (2005)
- Joan Dunayer on Speciesism Animal Voices (November 23, 2004)
- Animal Equality: Language and Liberation. The Joan Dunayer Interview. Vegan Voice (2001)
- Interview with Joan Dunayer Animal Voices (July 26, 2001)
|This animal rights-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|