10 August 1969
||1994 – present
Joana Hadjithomas (Arabic: جوانا حاجي توما) is a Lebanese film director, screenwriter and producer. She often collaborates with Khalil Joreige. A Perfect Day (2005) is one of their most acclaimed films, and earned them the Don Quixote Award and the FIPRESCI Prize at the Locarno International Film Festival. They also received acclaim for Around the Pink House, which was Lebanon's official Best Foreign Language Film submission at the 72nd Academy Awards, but did not manage to receive a nomination.
Joana Hadjithomas participated at the 9th Gwangju Biennale (2012).
- The Agony of the Feet (1994)
- 333 Sycamore (1994)
- Faute d'identités (Lack of Identity) (1997)
- al-Bayt al-zahr (Around the Pink House) (1999)
- Khiyam (2000)
- Rounds (2001)
- Ramad (Ashes) (2002)
- al-Film al-mafqud (The Lost Film) (2003)
- A Perfect Day (2005)
- Open the Door please / Childhood (2007)
- Je veux voir (I Want to See) (2008)
- The Lebanese Rocket Society (2012)