Joanie Greggains is an American radio host of The Joanie Greggains Show, a weekend health and fitness program on KSRO Radio, Santa Rosa, California. She is also known for her long-running television exercise show, Morning Stretch.
Greggains is a former school and physical education teacher. She produced, choreographed and starred in 15 exercise videos, receiving two gold record awards, nine gold videocassette awards, and six platinum videocassette awards. Over 10 million copies of her exercise videos have been sold.
Greggains is a special advisor to the California Governor's Council on Physical Fitness and Sports.  She is the founder of Fit Camps, which features the Fat Flush programs and teaches exercise at her fitness center in Mill Valley, California.
Greggains currently resides in northern California.
- Greggains, Joanie, Total Shape Up, New Amer Library Trade, 1985, ISBN 0-453-00455-5
- Greggains, Joanie, Twelve Minutes to Super Stomachs, Metacom 1988, ISBN 0-88676-300-2
- Greggains, Joanie, Ann Louise Gittleman, The Fat Flush Fitness Plan, Contemporary Books, 2006, ISBN 0-07-144502-1
- Greggains, Joanie, Ann Louise Gittleman, The Fat Flush Plan, McGraw-Hill Publishing Co., 2003, ISBN 0-07-143547-6
- Greggains, Joanie, Romanowski, Patricia, Fit Happens: strategies for living a healthier, happier, fitter life, Villard, 1999, ISBN 0-375-50036-7
- Greggains, Joanie, White, Arthur, Back Health, Parade Video, 1990, ISBN 0-88149-364-3
- Joanie Greggains official website
- Joanie Greggains show at the Wayback Machine (archived November 25, 2010)
|This United States biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|