From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Vegan Vittles: Recipes Inspired by the Critters of Farm Sanctuary, Book Publishing Company, 1996 (ISBN 1570670250)
- The Saucy Vegetarian: Quick & Healthful No-Cook Sauces & Dressings, Book Publishing Company, January 2000 (ISBN 1570670919)
- The Vegan Sourcebook, Second edition: McGraw-Hill, October 1, 2000 (ISBN 0-7373-0506-1)
- Raising Vegetarian Children, McGraw-Hill, September 25, 2002 (ISBN 0658021559)
- The Ultimate Uncheese Cookbook: Delicious Dairy-Free Cheeses and Classic "Uncheese" Dishes, Book Publishing Company, 10 Anv edition, December 2003 (ISBN 1570671516)
- Food Allergy Survival Guide: Surviving and Thriving With Food Allergies and Sensitivities, Healthy Living Publications. August 2004 (ISBN 157067163X)
"In the final analysis, despite our diversity, there is only one type of vegan -- a person who is committed to and practices a reverence and respect for all life."
- "Veganism: It's more than beans", Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 27 September 2001.
- Stepaniak answers questions about veganism
- Discussion board Stepaniak moderates
- Stepaniak explains the term "vegan"
- Stepaniak interview at VegFamily.com