Milton de Jesús Toncel Redondo aka Joaquín Gómez, aka Usuriaga (born March 18, 1947 in Barrancas, La Guajira), is a Colombian guerrilla Block Commander, member of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC) commanding the Southern Bloc of the FARC-EP and since March 2008 an official member of the Secretariat as a replacement for Raúl Reyes.
According to the US Department of State Toncel has participated in setting and implementing the FARC’s cocaine policies directing and controlling the production, manufacture, and distribution of hundreds of tons of cocaine to the United States and the world; the "taxation" of the drug trade in Colombia to raise funds for the FARC; and the murder of hundreds of people who violated or interfered with the FARC’s cocaine policies. Toncel is also responsible for overseeing the Southern Bloc’s production of thousands of tons of cocaine. The U.S. Department of State is offering a reward of up to $2.5 million for information leading to the arrest and/or conviction.
Member of the Secretariat
After the death of Raul Reyes on March 1, 2008 a website affiliated to the FARC called Agencia Bolivariana de Prensa announced on March 4, 2008 that "Joaquín Gómez" was to replace Reyes as member of the Secretariat or higher command of the FARC.
Reports of Hospitalization in Venezuela
On March 8, 2008 Globovision reported that Gómez, along with one other FARC member, had been hospitalized at a clinic in Rubio, Venezuela after being shot in the face near the Colombian border.  However, these reports were denied by military sources. 
- US Department of State: Milton De Jesus Toncel Redondo profile
- (Spanish) abpnoticias.com: Communique/Joaquín Gómez replaces Raul Reyes
- (Spanish) El tiempo: 'Joaquín Gómez' será el sucesor de 'Raúl Reyes en el secretariado de las Farc
-  Bloomberg: Top Colombian Rebel Hopitalized in Venezuela, Globovision Says
- El Tiempo. "Colombiano herido en Venezuela no es 'Joaquín Gómez', afirman voceros militares" Available online. Accessed March 11, 2008.