From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Job or job in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Job may refer to:
- Job (role), a regular activity performed in exchange for payment.
- Book of Job, part of the Hebrew Bible
- Job (biblical figure), the central character in the Book of Job
- Job in Islam, a prophet in Islam
- Job, Kentucky. an unincorporated community in the United States
- Job, Puy-de-Dôme, a commune in central France
Arts and entertainment
- Job: A Comedy of Justice, a novel by Robert A. Heinlein
- Job (novel), a novel by Joseph Roth
- Job (Shea), a sculpture by Judith Shea
- Job: A Masque for Dancing, a ballet by Ralph Vaughan Williams
- J.O.B. Records, a defunct record label which specialized in blues and R&B
- JOB (rolling papers), a brand of cigarette paper
- Job (professional wrestling), a wrestling performer who loses a match
- Job Network, a set of employment organizations funded by the Australian government
- Job, a computer program used in a batch processing environment
- The Job (disambiguation)
- Hyperimmunoglobulin E syndrome, a medical condition also known as Job's syndrome
- Jobs (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.