|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
|Elevation||400 m (1,300 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Jobner is located at  It has an average elevation of 400 metres (1312 feet)..
Jobner is about 40 km west of Jaipur.
At the 2001 India census, Jobner had a population of 55,496. Males constituted 52% of the population and females 48%. Jobner had an average literacy rate of 64%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy was 75%, female literacy 51%. In Jobner, 16% of the population were under 6 years of age.
- S.K.N. Agriculture College: Sri Karan Narendra College of Agriculture was established by Rawal Narendra Singh, the first State Education Minister of Rajasthan and Thakur[disambiguation needed] of Jobner, in 1947; its alumni include civil service officers and agricultural scientists. It is a constituent campus of Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner.
- Jobner P.G. College
- Girls B.Ed College
- Shri B.R.SUNDA College
- Shri H.R. Sr. Sec. School
- Sawai Man Singh International School Deodi-Kodi Jobner
- SRK Science Institute Jobner
- Tagore Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School
- GAVM Sr.Sec.School
- SKN Govt. Sr. Sec. (Senior Secondary) School
- RDV Govt. Sr. Sec. Girls School
- Bhagasara Bal Mandir School
- Gramin Adarsh Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School
- Jwala Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School
- Aksay Educational Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School
- Guru public sec. school jobner
- N.G.V.Mandir Sr. Sec. School Sigatiyo ki Dhani Jobner
- Jwala Mata - The Temple of Goddess Jwala Mata, situated on a hill in Jobner, is a famous temple that attracts thousands of pilgrims every year during the Hindu festival of Navratra.
- Temple of Shri Hanuman Ji
- Pipli Wale Balaji - This temple 1 km from Jobner.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Jobner
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.