|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2012)|
|Elevation||400 m (1,300 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Jobner is a city and a municipality in Jaipur district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. The town is known for its College of Agriculture, Sawai Man Singh International School, and the Temple of Jwala Mata.
Jobner is located at  It has an average elevation of 400 metres (1312 feet)..
Jobner is about 40 km west of Jaipur. jobner with pincord 303328 & 303329
At the 2001 India census, Jobner had a population of 55,496. Males constituted 52% of the population and females 48%. Jobner had an average literacy rate of 64%, higher than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy was 75%, female literacy 51%. In Jobner, 16% of the population were under 6 years of age.
- S.K.N. Agriculture College: Sri Karan Narendra College of Agriculture was established by Rawal Narendra Singh, the first State Education Minister of Rajasthan and Thakur[disambiguation needed] of Jobner, in 1947; its alumni include civil service officers and agricultural scientists. It is a constituent campus of Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agricultural University, Bikaner.
- Jobner P.G. College
- Girls B.Ed College
- Shri B.R.SUNDA College
- Sawai Man Singh International School Deodi-Kodi Jobner (The first English medium school of the region with an International Exposure)
===== * SRK Science Institute Jobner
***srk institute is best in rajasthan and 1st rank in rajasthan .the school have given 3 dis. merits in 12th Science Stream.
Students from Jobner who have shown glory in various competitive exams ---
- Harphool Jat (Palsania), Selected in AIEEE 2009 and Passed out from NIT Nagpur in 2013(B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering)
- vishal sharma,9th rank ,92.60% ,select in JEE(mains)
- ajeet Singh Choudhary,11th rank ,92.40% ,select in JEE(mains) now in NIT allabad
- adesh jajoriea,17th rank ,91 %,select in JEE(mains).now in NIT kruchtra =====
PRERNA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCe
- Tagore Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School
TVM is one of the best schools in Rajasthan Board.The School have given two main state level merits in 12th Science Stream. 1.Bhagat Singh Choudhary, 6th Rank, 12th Science 2008. 2.Rajesh Jangid, 6th Rank, 12th Science 2009.
- GAVM Sr.Sec.School
- SKN Govt. Sr. Sec. (Senior Secondary) School: The first to introduce agriculture as a subject in the senior school curriculum in Rajasthan. Sh. Bhairon Singh Shekhawat (former Vice-President of India) completed his schooling from here.
- RDV Govt. Sr. Sec. Girls School
- Bhagasara Bal Mandir School
- Gramin Adarsh Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School
- Jwala Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School
- Aksay Eductional Vidhya Mandir Sr. Sec. School
- Guru public sec. school jobner
The Temple of Goddess Jwala Mata, situated on a hill in Jobner, is a famous temple that attracts thousands of pilgrims every year during the Hindu festival of Navratra & a very Famous temple of Shri Hanuman ji & Temple Name of Pipli wale Balaji, this temple one KM. distance of jobner
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Jobner
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.