|Occupation||Film, television actress|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2008)|
Jocelyn Jones is an actress who lives in Santa Monica, California.
Jocelyn Jones was a child actress, debuting at age eleven in The Defenders. She later taught acting for over 15 years at the Beverly Hills Playhouse. She established the Jocelyn Jones Acting Studio in 2009 where she teaches 100 select actors, directors and filmmakers. She also serves as a Creative Consultant to some of the biggest names in the industry. Her production company, Mind's Eye Pictures, is dedicated to producing her own screenplays, co-written with husband/director, Miles Watkins.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (July 2010)|
- Cagney & Lacey .... Woman (1 episode, 1987)
- Right to Remain Silent (1987) TV episode .... Woman
- Cannon (1 episode, 1974)
- The Sounds of Silence (1974) TV episode
- The Stranger Who Looks Like Me (1974) (TV) .... Adoptee #1
- Marcus Welby, M.D. .... Girl Student (1 episode, 1974)
- Each Day a Miracle (1974) TV episode .... Girl Student
- Nowhere to Run (1989) .... Mrs. Tooley
- Tourist Trap (1979) .... Molly
- The Enforcer (1976) .... Miki
- The Great Texas Dynamite Chase (1976) .... Ellie-Jo Turner (aka Dynamite Women - USA)
- The Other Side of the Mountain (1975) .... Linda Meyers (aka A Window to the Sky - Europe: English title)
- "Jocelyn Jones - Biography". Retrieved 2007-12-29.
|This article about an American television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American film actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|