|Birth name||Julie Erikssen|
|Years active||2003-2004 (Jody)
2014-present (Julie Erikssen)
Julie Erikssen better known as Jody is a French pop singer who gained fame in 2003 with the song "Dans ce monde" which she followed by another hit in 2004 titled "Entre l'ombre et la lumière", but failed to make an impact with her following releases.
In The voice, la plus belle voix
In 2014, she resurfaced as a contestant on the third season of the French music contest The Voice: la plus belle voix on TF1, in which she auditioned with the Mika song "Underwater" with two of the four judges, Florent Pagny and Jenifer turned their chairs, although Mika, who was also a judge did not turn his chair. She opted to be on Team Florent. In the battle round, she was ousted in competition with Alexia Rabé after both sang "Tout" from Lara Fabian. Although Jenifer stole her for a second round, but she failed to proceed further than round 2 of the live shows.
- Performances during the show
- Blind Audition - "Underwater" from Mika (in Team Florent Pagny)
- Battle round - "Tout" from Lara Fabian (lost battle against Alexia Rabé. Stolen by Jenifer to be in her team)
- L'épreuve ultime round - "Stop!" from Sam Brown (against Team Jenifer members Ginie Line, Emma Shaka - Eliminated)
After the contest, she announced she was releasing her EP Breath online.
- as Julie Erikssen
- 2014: Breath EP
- As Jody
|2003||"Dans ce monde"||81||23||95|
|2004||"Entre l'ombre et la lumière"||64||–||–|
- The Voice : Julie Erikssen est Jody, l’ancienne "Avril Lavigne française"] (French)
- 24 Matins: The Voice 3: Julie Erikssen, l’ancienne "Jody" (French)
- "Jody discography". lescharts.com. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Jody discography". ultratop.be/fr/. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 May 2014.
- "Jody discography". hitparade.ch. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 May 2014.