Joseph Anderson (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Joe Anderson)
Joseph Anderson (1757–1837) was a U.S. Senator from Tennessee and the first Comptroller of the U.S. Treasury.
Joseph Anderson or Joe Anderson may also refer to:
- Joseph Anderson (Commandant) (1790–1877), British soldier, penal administrator; politician in colonial Victoria (Australia)
- Joseph B. Anderson (born 1943), American executive with TAG Holdings, LLC
- Joseph H. Anderson (1800–1870), U.S. Representative from New York
- Joseph H. Anderson (Wisconsin) (1893–?), Wisconsin State Assemblyman
- Joseph Horatio Anderson, architect in Annapolis, Maryland
- Joseph R. Anderson (1813–1892), American civil engineer, industrialist, and brigadier general during the American Civil War
- Joseph Anderson (Mormon) (1889–1992), secretary to the First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Joseph Fletcher Anderson, Jr. (born 1949), U.S. federal judge
- Joseph Anderson (American football) (born 1988), American football player for the Chicago Bears
- Joe Anderson (Scottish footballer) (born 1895), who played for Burnley F.C.
- Joe Anderson (politician) (born 1958), Mayor of Liverpool
- Joe Anderson (actor) (born 1982), British actor
- Joe Anderson (Australian rules footballer) (born 1988), Australian footballer for Carlton Football Club
- Joe Anderson (English footballer) (born 1989), currently playing for Lincoln City F.C.
- Joe Anderson (American general), chief of staff for Ray Odierno
- Joe Anderson (rugby league), English rugby league footballer of the 1950s and '60s
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|