||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2011)|
Joe Craft, a Hazard, Kentucky native, is president and chief executive officer of Alliance Resource Partners, L.P., a diversified coal producer and marketer. He received an undergraduate degree in accounting in 1972 from the University of Kentucky before earning a law degree in 1976. He has a net worth of 1.4 billion dollars. 
The Joe Craft Center, a state-of-the-art basketball practice facility for the Kentucky Wildcats men's and women's basketball teams was named for him after he pledged $6 million toward the completion of the project. This was the largest private gift in the history of UK Athletics.
- The University of Tulsa, Collins College of Business - 2008 Outstanding Business Leader
- 2007 City of Tulsa Oklahoma - Hall of Fame
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year for the Southwest Region energy, chemical, and mining category
- "Joseph W. Craft Profile". Forbes. Retrieved 19 February 2011.
- "Pro-Romney ‘Super PAC’ Spent $14 Million in January". The New York Times. 20 February 2012. Retrieved 20 February 2012.
- http://www.utulsa.edu/academics/colleges/Collins-College-of-Business/About-the-College/Business-Hall-of-Fame/Joseph-W-Craft-III.aspx%7Caccessdate 20 July 2012
- http://eoyhof.ey.com/MemberProfile.aspx%7Caccessdate 20 July 2012
- http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=37&url_article_id=18184&change_well_id=2[dead link]
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|