||This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (April 2015)|
Joseph Edward Fabiszewski Jr. (born October 4, 1951), better known as "Joe Fab", is an award-winning and Emmy-nominated American producer, writer and director.
Fabiszewski has produced, written and directed films and has worked in video production, media and communications, event production and the live presentation of plays and music. He received the 2006 Christopher Award. Also in 2006, Billy Campbell, president of Discovery Networks U.S., presented him the Discovery and Imagination Award.
The U.S. Consulate in Chennai, India, again gave Fabiszewski the privilege of representing the United States as a special cultural envoy in 2008. He was a guest at both the Kerala and Chennai International Film Festivals, where Paper Clips was screened. He conducted workshops with children rescued from the streets of India.
Fabiszewski produced, co-directed and wrote the feature documentary Bedford: The Town They Left Behind, released in 2009. The film won the GI Film Festival Award, it was also the recipient of the MovieGuide Faith and Freedom Award.
Fabiszewski has been married for over thirty-five years to Kay Fab, a voice-over artist.
- The Christophers, Inc. Christophers.org.
- US film festival in Kuwait highlights children''s tolerance-promotion power – Arts & Culture – 12/03/2007. KUNA.
- 2008 Chennai Press Releases | Consulate General of the United States Chennai, India. Chennai.usconsulate.gov.
- Chennai’s tryst with ‘Paper Clips’. The Hindu (December 20, 2008).
- Film Credits. Bedford the Movie.
- BEDFORD: The Town They Left Behind. Vanguardcinema.com.
- "'THE BLIND SIDE', 'UP' WIN BIG AT AWARDS GALA". Movieguide (January 18, 2013).
- [dead link]