Joseph Eduardo "Joe" Johns is a CNN correspondent based in the Washington, D.C. bureau. He previously worked as an NBC News Capitol Hill Correspondent for TODAY and other NBC programs. He worked for WRC-TV/NBC4 in Washington, D.C.. He also worked as an anchor for WSAZ-TV in 1980.
Johns was a star discus thrower at West High School in Columbus, Ohio. Johns was a four year scholarship track and field athlete at Marshall University and was inducted into the Marshall University Athletics Hall of Fame in 2003. He holds a bachelor of arts degree in political science from Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia and a law degree from American University in D.C.
- "CNN Programs - Anchors/Reporters - Joe Johns". Cnn.com. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- "WSAZ History | Where Are They Now?". Wsaz.com. 1980-01-01. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- CNN's Joe Johns, three others to enter West High Hall of Fame
- CNN correspondent Joe Johns grand marshal of MU homecoming parade
- Marshall University Athletics Hall of Fame
- Cook, John (April 9, 2009). "Softball Interview Question Leads to Awkward Answer". Gawker. Retrieved September 2, 2009.
- "Michelle Bernard: 'The Republican Party Needs to Find Its Soul'". 9 April 2009. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
|This biographical article related to television journalism in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|