|Full name||Joseph Lolley|
|Date of birth||25 August 1992|
|Place of birth||Redditch, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 00:06, 25 February 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Joseph "Joe" Lolley (born 25 August 1992 in Redditch, England) is an English winger/striker who currently plays for Huddersfield Town in the Football League Championship. He has also represented his country at England C level and University level. In his youth years, Lolley was a keen American Football player and represented the Spa Road Seahawks for one season.
In July 2013, following a successful trial, Lolley signed a one year contract with Conference Premier side Kidderminster Harriers. After a strong start to the season, Lolley scored his first Harriers goal in his second appearance, a 3-1 win over Chester. Lolley went on to score 9 league goals in 21 league appearances, and also 2 goals in 4 appearances in the FA Cup. Kidderminster won every single game that Lolley scored in. In his last league game for the Harriers, he scored a hat-trick against Salisbury City, in his last game for the Harriers, he scored the winning goal in a 3-2 FA Cup 3rd Round replay away to Peterborough United. Kidderminster received an offer from Peterborough United, but Lolley rejected the move.
On 15 January 2014, just one day after scoring the goal that knocked Peterborough out of the FA Cup, Lolley joined Championship side Huddersfield Town for an undisclosed fee. He made his début as a substitute in the 5-1 defeat by Leeds United at Elland Road on 1 February 2014. On 3 May 2014, Lolley made his first start for the Terriers where he scored the first goal in the 4-1 victory over Watford in the 46th minute and also claimed two assists which was the last game of the season.
As an England and Great Britain International Lolley has represented his country at both University Level and semi-professional level. In the summer of 2013 he was selected by the Great Britain University team to play at the 2013 World University Games in Russia where GB went on to reach the final winning the silver medal.  He then made his debut for the England C team in a 2-2 friendly match with the Czech Republic U21’s in November 2013 during his time at Kidderminster.  
- Threlfall-Sykes, David (15 January 2014). "Kidderminster attacker joins". Huddersfield Town A.F.C. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Kidderminster Harriers: Joe Lolley moves to Aggborough". BBC Sport. 31 July 2013. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Transfer window: Peterborough frustrated over Hogan & Lolley". BBC Sport. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- "Transfer window: Joe Lolley joins Huddersfield from Kidderminster". BBC Sport. 15 January 2014. Retrieved 4 February 2014.
- Thomson, Doug (3 February 2014). "Debut performance of Joe Lolley at least provides one plus for Huddersfield Town manager Mark Robins after mauling by Leeds United". The Huddersfield Daily Examiner. Retrieved 4 February 2014.