From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Johan (disambiguation))
Johan may refer to:
Main article: Johan (given name)
- Jo-Han, a manufacturer of plastic scale model kits
- Johan and Peewit, Belgian comics series
- Johan Frandsen, frontman for cult Swedish band, The Knockouts
- Johan (band), a Dutch pop-group
- Johan Cruijff-schaal, football trophy in the Netherlands
- Johan Padan and the Discovery of the Americas, one-man play written by Nobel Prize–winning playwright, Dario Fo
- Johan Peninsula, Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Karl Johans gate, main street in Oslo, Norway
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.