From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- He was the Marketing Director of Diesel from 1990 until 1996.
- He was the CEO of Diesel US from 1994 to 1996.
- In 1995, Johan Lindeberg decided to quit his position at Diesel in order to create J. Lindeberg, which is credited with introducing fashionable style into golf wear. He was the Creative Director until 2007.
- In 2007, Johan moved to New York to take on the Creative Director positions at Justin Timberlake's fashion brand William Rast, where he worked until 2009.
- Johan left William Rast in 2009 to create a new lifestyle brand, Paris68.
- In 2010 Johan Lindeberg joined forces with Kellwood Company as Creative Director of BLK DNM, a New York based denim brand.
- Lindeberg documents the visual story behind BLK DNM on his current blog project, BLK DNM Close-up.
- New York Fashion: Designers: J. Lindeberg, accessed 2010-09-09
- Modedesignern Johan Lindeberg talar ut, Dagens Nyheter 2009-07-21 (Swedish)
- Beech, John; Simon Chadwick (2007). The marketing of sport. Pearson Education. p. 440. ISBN 978-0-273-68826-6.