|Full name||Johan Voskamp|
|Date of birth||15 October 1984|
|Place of birth||De Lier, Netherlands|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|2009||→ RKC Waalwijk||13||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 March 2015 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
Johan Voskamp (Dutch pronunciation: [ˈjoː.ɦɑn ˈvɔs.kɑmp]) (born 15 October 1984 in De Lier, South Holland) is a Dutch footballer who plays as a striker for Sparta Rotterdam in the Dutch Eerste Divisie.
Voskamp has previously played for Helmond Sport, Excelsior Rotterdam and RKC Waalwijk. He signed for relegated Jupiler League side Sparta Rotterdam ahead of the 2010–11 campaign, but missed the club's first game of the season, a 2–1 win away at Go Ahead Eagles. He made his debut a week later against newly named Almere City, scoring eight goals on his debut in a 12–1 win. He ended up the league's top goalscorer in what was a dismal season for the Rotterdammers.
In July 2011, he joined Śląsk Wrocław on a three-year contract. He made his debut on 14 July as a substitute against Dundee United in the Europa League second qualifying round first leg and scored the only goal of the game giving his team a 1–0 win.
- "Johan Voskamp" (in Dutch). Voetbal International. Retrieved 2010-02-09.
- Sparta Rotterdam vs. Almere City - 20 August 2010 - Soccerway
- Dubbel gevoel bij Jupiler League-topscorer Voskamp - Voetbal International (Dutch)
- Śląsk podpisał kontrakt z Johanem Voskampem 6.07.2011, slaskwroclaw.pl
- "Slask Wroclaw 1 - 0 Dundee Utd". BBC Sport. 14 July 2011.
- Śląsk Wrocław - Górnik Zabrze 1:1 31 July 2011, sports.pl
-  7 June 2013, Voetbalprimeur.nl