Johanna von Koczian
|Johanna von Koczian|
30 October 1933 |
|Years active||1955 – present|
Johanna von Koczian (born 30 October 1933) is a German actress. She grew up in Salzburg, Austria, where actor Gustaf Gründgens offered her a role at the Salzburg Festival. She later portrayed Anna Frank at the Schiller theater in Berlin, but her breakthrough in cinema was her role in the 1957 remake of Victor and Victoria. She has appeared in 60 films and television shows since 1955. She starred in the film The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi, which was entered into the 11th Berlin International Film Festival.
She is the daughter of a German soldier, Gustav von Koczian-Miskolcy, and his wife Lydia Alexandra. After a brief marriage with film director Dietrich Haugk which ended in divorce in 1961, Johanna von Koczian was married to music producer Wolf Kabitzky, who died in July 2004. She is the mother of German actress Alexandra von Koczian.
- Aren't We Wonderful? (1958)
- For the First Time (1959)
- The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi (1961)
- Who Wants to Sleep? (1965)
- Derrick - Season 2, Episode 08: "Pfandhaus" (1975)
- Derrick - Season 3, Episode 05: "Schock" (1976)
- European Film Star Postcard
- "IMDB.com: Awards for The Marriage of Mr. Mississippi". imdb.com. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|