John's Incredible Pizza
|Founded||1997 in Victorville, California|
|Headquarters||Rancho Santa Margarita, California|
|Number of locations||10 locations in California and Oregon|
John’s Incredible Pizza Company is an American all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant and entertainment business founded by John Parlet in 1997. The company has 10 locations on the United States West Coast. Its corporate office is located in Rancho Santa Margarita, California. In 2008 John's received the Emerging Growth Award, from the Orange County chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth.
John's features a buffet format which includes pizza, pasta, soup, salad, drinks and dessert.
Themed dining rooms
Each John’s location is approximately 60,000 square feet and has five or six themed dining rooms depending on location.
- Cabin Fever is similar to a Lake Tahoe-style environment with pine chairs, log covered walls and a fireplace.
- Toon Time Theatre plays cartoons on the television (either programming by Cartoon Network's Boomerang or Disney Junior depending on location) and projection screens throughout the room.
- Hall of Fame is like a sports bar with team memorabilia and games on the big-screen televisions.
- Vertical Room is an extreme sports room where the customer can watch motocross racing, extreme golf, surfing or snowboarding.
- Fusion Room, or the retreat room, is a room that plays music videos.
- The Veranda Room is an adult-centered tropical-themed dining room that presents a resort-like atmosphere with windows and wood furnishings.
- Luna, Nancy (July 13, 2009). "Is new pizza parlor biggest in O.C.?". Orange County Register.